Microsoft 365 Native Backup Features: Why You Need More
Is your Microsoft 365 data safe with native backup features? Learn about the advantages of third-party backup solutions in our free webinar.
DATE AND TIME
- Americas, Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 2-3 PM EDT
- Europe, Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 2-3 PM CET
- Asia/Australia, Thursday, October 28, 2021, 4-5 PM AEDT
Register now and get a free White Paper on Microsoft Office 365 Data Protection!
Modern organizations are increasingly relying on SaaS applications like Microsoft 365 for mission-critical processes and data storage. And yet, only a few have the proper Microsoft 365 data protection in place.
Microsoft does offer some essential backup and recovery features. However, while they cover basic backup and recovery needs, these features may not be enough to address all data loss risks.
Attend NAKIVO’s free webinar to get a crash course on Microsoft 365 data protection. Learn about the intricacies of the shared responsibility model, native backup features compared to third-party solutions, and how NAKIVO Backup & Replication for Microsoft Office 365 works.
What it covers
- Understanding Microsoft’s shared responsibility model
- Why Microsoft’s native data protection is not the same as a backup
- Common threats to Office 365 cloud data
- Microsoft 365: Why backups matter
- NAKIVO backup for Microsoft 365
- Live demo
Attend the webinar — win a $300 Amazon eGift Card!
NAKIVO Backup & Replication at a Glance
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable, and affordable solution that delivers backup, replication, instant granular recovery, and disaster recovery in a single pane of glass.
- Protect virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
- Send backups to the cloud, tape or on-premise devices.
- Increase backup performance, improve reliability and speed up recovery.
- Simplify administration and enhance security with job scheduling and automation, role-based access controls and Active Directory integration.
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection, and site recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud, and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 22 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support, and a network of over 6,000 partners worldwide. Over 19,000 customers in 158 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens, and Cisco.